Sunday, April 11, 2010

Engineering again.....



I want to hear the Principal’s address, I want to go to the FE meet,
I want to be in the workshop, I want to work for Civil, on the street.
I want to be scared of senior’s presence,
I want to stare at the girls’ elegance.
I want to struggle with the Graphics sheet,
I want to reach early for my friend’s B’day treat.
I want to be in FE again…...

I want to program a non-working code in C,
I want to put my friend’s proxy.
I want to help organize the ADDICTION,
I want to give my 1st last-minute submission.
I want to reach E-Square just after practicals,
I want to look into teacher’s eyes thru my spectacles.
I want to be in SE again……

I want to play solitaire in the DBMS lab,
I want to take a treat by giving him a drag.
I want to go for a reasonless common-off,
then act sad for the unique suspension-slog.
I want to sit on the katta so that juniors could respect,
I want to join hands to raise Impetus and Concept(s).
I want to be in TE again…..

I want to go to the class and find it empty,
then call a friend in canteen and have some tea.
I want to run for the project sponsorship,
I want to help in a friend’s so-called loveship.
I want to be happy for my peers’ and my placement,
and laugh out loud for not knowing project statement.
I want to borrow a Blazer for BE photo-shoot,
I want to hug the tree of friendship with deep root(s).
I want to be in BE again…..

I want to enjoy my engineering all-over again !!

7 comments:

  1. wow !!! take a bow my dear friend!!
    This one touched the heart right away!! :)

    Cheers!

    Care,
    Neer

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I want to borrow a Blazer for BE photo-shoot,
    I want to hug the tree of friendship with deep root(s)."

    Jamlay!! I loved this one!

    -Neer

    ReplyDelete
  3. just Fantastic...
    exact Description of 4 years....
    very well said...
    keep it up frnd ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing... You can be a great poet also along with a great director ... Oh God, I was correct, this person is multi-talented !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( rulayega yaaar tu...
    nice poem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ all...
    THANK YOU !!
    @Neer...
    u r always THE MOTIVATOR !!
    @Deepak...
    dat means the world to me ...

    ReplyDelete